We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from us. If you change your mind on an item purchased online (excluding items marked as 'Final Sale'), you can return it within 30 days of receipt.
Returns Will Be Accepted When:
- Items are in their original condition (unworn and unwashed);
- Items are in their original packaging;
- Tags remain attached to garments (hygiene stickers on swimwear must remain in the same place as sold and all swimwear sold as a set must be returned as a set);
- Due to hygiene reasons, returns on underwear and headwear are not accepted;
- Download, fill out and include the returns form below in the return parcel:
- Returns Form
Failure to return items as listed above may result in the return being rejected and returned to the customer without credit. You will be contacted via email if your return is being rejected.
- You can return your items using any trackable service;
- You'll need to cover the postage costs yourself;
- It is your responsibility to ensure the items reach our premises, so please use a trackable service to ensure your return arrives to us safely;
- If your item is deemed faulty, we will reimburse your delivery costs. However, we cannot reimburse you for an amount greater than your original delivery cost. Therefore, we encourage you to use the most economical delivery method for your return. If you are outside Australia and returning a faulty item, please contact our customer service team before posting the product back to us.
To return your order to our online team, please send to:
Ksubi Online Returns
Block A, 391 Park Road,
Regents Park, NSW 2143
Refunds Will Be Processed:
- Returns will be processed within 48 hours of our distribution centre receiving your parcel; this may vary during busy periods.
Funds will be refunded based on the method used for the original purchase:
- PayPal refunds will be visible in your PayPal balance immediately
- Credit card refunds will be visible within 2-5 business days depending on your financial institution
- Afterpay refunds cancel out any future payments for each item returned and automatically notify Afterpay. If the customer has already made one or more payments and an amount is owing to them, that amount will be refunded to the credit/debit card they used to place the order. Once notified, Afterpay will process the refund immediately but the bank may take 2-3 business days to refund any money to the card.
Please note that delivery charges are non-refundable, unless your item is deemed to be faulty.
- If you would like to swap the size of your item we can facilitate this for you;
- If we are unable to locate another size for you, we will contact you via email to advise that a refund will be processed;
- You will need to cover the postage costs yourself and ensure the item reaches us safely.
- Items paid for via Afterpay or Zip cannot be exchanged, only refunded.
- For orders outside Australia we do not offer exchanges, your item/s can only be returned for a refund.
If your item is deemed faulty, we will reimburse your delivery costs. However, we cannot reimburse you for an amount greater than your original delivery cost. Therefore, we encourage you to use the most economical delivery method for your return. If you are outside Australia and returning a faulty item, please contact our customer service team before posting the product back to us.
Final Sale Items
Please note, items marked as 'Final Sale' are not eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit. Products marked as 'Final Sale' will have this highlighed in the description on the product page.
Please download and complete our online returns form to ensure we can process your request as quickly as possible. This form should be included with your return